Premium Fixed Gear Bike / Jefferson
Premium Fixed Gear Bike
The Pure Fix Premium Series is the perfect bike to take your riding to the next level. Featuring a double-butted 4130 chromoly frame, the Premium Series was bred to be lighter, stiffer, and faster. It comes street-ready with wrapped drop bars, our 700C wheelset featuring sealed bearing hubs and a machined braking surface, and includes 700x28c tires standard. The raked chrome fork and polished silver quill stem and seat help bring a dash of classic style to a bike that's guaranteed to turn heads, warm hearts, and haul ass.
We built these bikes for people looking for something “upgraded” right out of the box, and that meant upping our bearing game. Sealed-bearing hubs keep your wheels rolling smoothly and free from the friction caused by road dust, dirt, and grime. The sealed bottom bracket makes spinning your cranks a dream, and maintenance a breeze. A sealed headset caps it all off, ensuring fluid steering, crisp control, and protecting the bearings from the elements to keep you riding longer.
- Pure Cycles Premium Butted Chromoly w/ Integrated Chain Tensioner Dropouts
- Pure Cycles Lugged Chromoly
- 1” Threaded
- Retro alloy, 46t chainring
- Sealed Cartridge Square Taper
- 9/16” Alloy Retro
- 16t Freewheel / 15t Fixed Cog
- KMC Z-410
- Pure Cycles Alloy Drop
- Pure Cycles Alloy Quill
- Pure Cycles Tape
- Pure Cycles Drome II
- Seat Post:
- Micro Adjust Alloy, 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp:
- Alloy 28.9 mm
- Pure Cycles 25mm Deep-Dish 32-Hole Rims, Alloy Sealed Bearing Flip-Flop Hubs
- Hutchinson Nitro 2 700 x 28C
- Front Brake:
- Tektro R315 Alloy Dual Pivot
- Brake Lever:
- Tektro RL570 Hinged Alloy Lever
- 54cm - 20lbs.
For riders 5'4" to 5'8" with an inseam of at least 29"
For riders 5'7" to 5'11" with an inseam of at least 30"
For riders 5'10" to 6'0" with an inseam of at least 32"