Keirin / Renzo
The Keirin is designed to give you the edge on the track and in the streets. Built with double-butted 6061 aluminum tubing, and featuring an integrated headset and smooth welds, it’s light, stiff, responsive, and ready for anything from a crit to a commute.
- Double-butted 6061 Aluminum frame and fork
- 40mm deep-v rims
- Drop bars and track grips standard
Hit the track in style and kick-off your racing career with the Keirin! Designed for the drome and tough enough for the streets, we built these bikes to get you everywhere. Fast.
- Pure Fix Keirin 6000 Alloy
- Pure Fix Full Alloy Keirin
- 1 1/8" Threadless
- Alloy - 46T Chainring
- Square Taper Sealed Cartridge
- 9/16” Nylon Platform
- 15T Fixed Cog / 16T Freewheel
- KMC Z-410
- Pure Fix Alloy Track Drop
- Pure Fix Alloy
- Velo Track
- Pure Fix Drome 2
- Seat Post:
- Micro Adjust Alloy - 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp:
- Alloy 31.8mm
- Pure Fix 30mm Deep Dish 32 hole Rims - Alloy Flip-Flop Hub
- WTB Thickslick 700 x 25c
- Front Brake:
- Alloy Dual Pivot
- Brake Lever:
- Hinged Alloy Lever
- 55cm - 24lbs.
For riders 5'6" to 5'8" with an inseam of at least 29.5"
For riders 5'8" to 5'11" with an inseam of at least 31"
For riders 5'10" to 6'1" with an inseam of at least 32.5"
For riders 6' to 6'3" with an inseam of at least 33.5"